I wrote Videodiscovery to obtain information on the Statement of Videodiscovery on Software Patents.
ReQUeST TO FORWARD Please forward this email to your public relations, media relations, legal and/or executive offices. Thank you for your assistance.
I am working on a web page (see #1 above) regarding GIFs, PNGs, the UNISYS controversy, and Software Patents.
This first page includes a link to a second page (see #2 above) with a statement given at a 1994 U. S. Patent Office hearing on Software Patents. The statement was given by D. Joseph Clark, PhD, CeO and Chairman of the Board, Videodiscovery.
I am attempting to obtain "on the record" comments that would explore your corporate view on Software Patents, both then and now. For example, the following questions might provide some guidance:
(1) Did this accurately represent your corporate views, or was it solely a personal statement by the individual?
(2) Does this still represent your corporate view?
(3) If it once was the corporate view and isn't now, when did it change?
(4) If it never was the corporate view, can you comment on it in any way?
(5) Are there any more recent statements by your organization on Software Patents?
(6) Is there anything else you would care to add?
Thank you for your kind response. Please feel free to contact me if I can answer any questions.
James S. Huggins
I wrote this email to obtain more info on the Statement of Videodiscovery on Software Patents. I have not yet received a response to this email.
This page created: