I wrote Time Warner to obtain information on the Statement of Time Warner Cable on Software Patents.
I am writing to find out the view of Time Warner Cable and Time Warner in general on Software Patents.
The above referenced web page shows what purports to have once been a statement regarding Software Patents by James Chiddix, VP engineering and Technology, Time Warner Cable.
I am attempting to obtain an on the record response to several questions:
(1) Is this an accurate transcript?
(2) Does a similar transcript exist on the Time Warner site?
(3) Did this accurately represent Time Warner corporate policy, or was it solely a personal statement by James Chiddix.
(4) Is this still the policy of Time Warner?
(5) If it was and isn't now, when was it changed?
(6) If it never was, can you comment on it in any way?
(7) Are there any more recent statements by Time Warner on Software Patents?
Thank you for your kind response. Please feel free to contact me if I can answer any questions.
James S. Huggins
I wrote this email to obtain more info on the Statement of Time Warner Cable on Software Patents. I have not yet received a response to this email.
This page created: