I wrote Taligent (actually sent an online web query) to obtain information on the Statement of Taligent on Software Patents.
I am writing to find out the view of Taligent (IBM) on Software Patents.
The above referenced web page shows what purports to have once been a statement regarding Software Patents by Tom Cronan, General Counsel, Taligent Inc.
I am attempting to obtain an on the record response to several questions:
(1) Is this an accurate transcript?
(2) Does a similar transcript exist on the taligent (IBM) site?
(3) Did this accurately represent Taligent (IBM) corporate policy, or was it solely a personal statement by Tom Cronan.
(4) Is this still the policy of Taligent (IBM)?
(5) If it was and isn't now, when was it changed?
(6) If it never was, can you comment on it in any way?
(7) Are there any more recent statements by Taligent (IBM) on Software Patents?
Thank you for your kind response. Please feel free to contact me if I can answer any questions.
James S. Huggins
I wrote this email (actually an online web query) to obtain more info on the Statement of Taligent on Software Patents. I have not yet received a response to this email.
This page created: