I wrote Microsoft to obtain information on the Statement of Microsoft on Software Patents.
I am writing to find out the view of Microsoft on Software Patents.
The above referenced web page shows what purports to have once been a statement regarding Software Patents by William Neukom, VP Law and Corporate Affairs, Microsoft.
I am attempting to obtain an on the record response to several questions:
(1) Is this an accurate transcript?
(2) Does a similar transcript exist on the Microsoft site?
(3) Did this accurately represent Microsoft corporate policy, or was it solely a personal statement by William Neukom.
(4) Is this still the policy of Microsoft
(5) If it was and isn't now, when was it changed?
(6) If it never was, can you comment on it in any way?
(7) Are there any more recent statements by Microsoft on Software Patents?
Thank you for your kind response. Please feel free to contact me if I can answer any questions.
James S. Huggins
I wrote this email to obtain more info on the Statement of Microsoft on Software Patents. I have not yet received a response to this email.
This page created: