I wrote Intel (actually used an online web query) to obtain information on the Statement of Intel on Software Patents.
I sent this query at www.intel.com/pressroom/contacts/corporate_mail.htm
I am writing to find out the view of Intel on Software Patents.
The above referenced web page shows what purports to have once been a statement regarding Software Patents by Carl Silverman, Chief Intellectual Property Counsel, Intel.
I am attempting to obtain an on the record response to several questions:
(1) Is this an accurate transcript?
(2) Does a similar transcript exist on the Intel site?
(3) Did this accurately represent Intel corporate policy, or was it solely a personal statement by Carl Silverman.
(4) Is this still the policy of Intel?
(5) If it was and isn't now, when was it changed?
(6) If it never was, can you comment on it in any way?
(7) Are there any more recent statements by Intel on Software Patents?
Thank you for your kind response. Please feel free to contact me if I can answer any questions.
James S. Huggins
I wrote this email (actually an online web query) to obtain more info on the Statement of Intel on Software Patents. I have not yet received a response to this email.
This page created: