I wrote Autodesk to obtain information on the Statement of Autodesk on Software Patents.
Despite an extensive search of your website, I have been unable to locate any contact information except you. I could not locate an email address for your legal department or for press relations. Please forward this request to both.
I am doing research on the Autodesk Patent Policy.
The above reference web page shows what purports to have once been a statement regarding Autodesk Patent Policy.
I am attempting to obtain an on the record response to:
(1) Is this an accurate transcript?
(2) Does a similar transcript exist on the Autodesk site?
(3) Did this accurately represent Autodesk corporate policy, or was it solely a personal statement by Jim Warren?
(4) Is this still the policy?
(5) If it was and isn't now, when was it changed?
(6) If it never was, can you comment on it in any way? (e.g., a hoax, an urban legend, an unofficial statement, what?)
Thank you for your kind response. Please feel free to contact me if I can answer any questions.
James S. Huggins
[remainder of signature snipped]
I wrote this email to obtain more info on the Statement of Autodesk on Software Patents. I have not yet received a response to this email.
This page created: