Sick of rules governing how you bare your soul to the online world? Then Bared is for you. If your site contains something you consider to be your personal expression, be it art, writing, a journal or something completely different, then join up with Bared.
A Webring Home Page
This is the "home page" of this webring I own. The home page provides lots of information. For example, it:
For more information, check the links to the right.
Also, see the extensive information at the bottom of this page.
The Membership Rules
1. This is not an "anything goes" webring. Not every application is approved. Your page must relate to the theme of this webring. When you write your site description, describe how it belongs to this webring. Help visitors to quickly and easily see the connection between your site and this webring.
3. Put the webring code onto the registered page. You must register the page that will contain the webring code. And you must put the code on the page you have registered. This webring does not permit "Pass_L".
4. This webring does not admit commercial sites.
6. This webring does not admit other webrings or pages which are just a list of webrings. It also does not admit Webring Owner Profile Pages. It's ok to promote your own webrings. But I want surfers through this webring to find something more than just another webring. Instead of submitting your webring, submit your site.
6. This webring also does not admit:
7. From time to time, I email webring members. By joining, you explicitly opt-in (per the USA CAN-SPAM Act) to receive relationship and transactional emails for purposes of operating and promoting this webring, other webrings, my website and other similar functions. See My Terms of Service.
8. I have other membership rules and WebRing.com does too. I put them in My Terms of Service and incorporate them here by reference. Your submission constitutes explicit acceptance of these rules too. You should also read the WebRing.com Terms of Service. Your submission constitutes explicit acceptance of the WebRing.com rules.
How Long Will Approval Take?
I work diligently to process applications within 3 weeks. However, I own a large number of webrings and I travel. Sometimes, it can take as much as 6 weeks. If you have any questions or if your special and unusual circumstances somehow require special handling, please email me.
NB: The WebRing.com system loads the navbar on this page.
To join this webring, click here or on the link below the webring graphic at the top of this page.
Fill out the form according to the instructions. You will receive an email with additional information after you have applied to the webring.
To See All the Members
The WebRing.com system has a List or Hub page that will show all the members of this webring. To see that list, click here, or on the link below the webring graphic at the top of this page.
Comments for the
The best way to explore my site (and to get to know me) is to start with my "Home Page". From there the "Front Door" will provide some highlights of the site, information on my navigation scheme and a bevy of graphics for the organizations I belong to and support. Then "Stuff About Me" will provide more info about me than you could possibly want.
From there, I'd suggest just exploring the various parts of the site as suits your interests.
Special Links for the
Stuff About Me: This section is the blatant, self-promotion section. It contains my biography and resume as well as information on my future speaking schedule and previous speaking engagements. It also contains complete contact information for me. ««»»
Site Map: Tips on navigating the site, explanations of the red arrows in front of the links, a discussion of the overall site structure, brief principles on the use of animation and some great humorous gifs. ««»»
How to Contact Me
If you have any questions or need assistance in any way, feel free to send me an email.
Other Webrings I Own
I own "several" other webrings. For a full list, see this page:
Other Webring Information
Webring FAQ: What is a webring? Is it webring (one word) or web ring (two words)? Is it webring (no caps), Webring (initial cap) or WebRing (double caps)? How many webring systems are there? How do webrings work? Why would someone want to join a webring? How does someone join a webring? How does someone create a webring? ««»»
Webring Sections and Subsections
The Webring Section is a large section of my website. I have divided it into four major "subsections".
each "subsection" has it's own special "logo".
As you travel in the various subsections you will find, near the bottom of each page, links to pages within that subsection and also links to the other subsections. To go to any subsection, just click on the "logo" or on the text link for that subsection.
Webrings: General Information
This subsection includes general information about webrings. Webrings can be hosted by a variety of different services. This section deals with the overall concepts and issues, not with any one particular "brand" of webring.
The WebRing.com System
This subsection includes specific information about the WebRing.com system.
While not the only webring system on the net, it is the best known and the most used. I own many webrings in this system and belong to many webrings in this system. (I also own and belong to many webrings in other systems as well.) Click here or on the graphic.
The Wazillion Navbars Project
This subsection is a historical section about the Yahoo! WebRing system. It was begun during the early days of problems with the Yahoo! WebRing system in September 2000.
It ended when the Yahoo! WebRing system spun off into the independent WebRing.com system in October 2001. I maintain it for the historical record. Click here or on the graphic.
Webrings I Own and Belong To
This subsection shows all the webrings I own and links to all the webrings to which I belong. This includes webrings in Ringlink, RingSurf, Bravenet and the WebRing.com system as well.
If you are looking to join one of my webrings, this is a good place to start. If you wonder about the webrings I belong to, this is the place to go. Click here or on the graphic.
This page created: